Volume 24, No. 2
- The Effects of Age at Kindergarten Entry on the Reading Proficiency of African American and European American Students
- Empowering Primary Writers Through Daily Journal Writing
- Twenty-Five Years and Counting of Sweet Valley: Jessica and Elizabeth in Romance Novels for Young Children?
- Motivating Children To Read and Write: Using Informal Learning Environments as Contexts for Literacy Instruction
- Motivation, Work Satisfaction, and Teacher Change Among Early Childhood Teachers
- Knowledge, Skills, and Practices Concerning Phonological Awareness Among Early Childhood Education Teachers
Multicultural Teaching in the Early Childhood Classroom